Monday 4 April 2011

because YOU loved me.......




For a start, he's the apple of my life, my baybee pumpkin honeybun which i've known for the past 5 years (since the 1st day i met him) yet, i feel that i've known him, MY WHOLE LIFE and i loved every single thing about him especially things that he can deal with; my sense of irritations which im 101% sure no one else can tolerate this as patient as him. and that makes him HOTTTTT!!
  1. im too concern and loving until i'll endup being sort of a Queen Control (huwaaa am NOT!!)  i called in every 4 to 5 hours in a gap and back-to-back reply of sms-es, is a must. i need to know every single thing that he do. not because i did not have faith on him, but......im scared of losing him.  
  2. my head is full with craps. and this leads to random jealousy. YES! i admit it, FINALLY.....sigh. 
  3. im a spoiled kiddos.  im always thirst for his love and seems like i never had enough, i wished he could pamper me 24/7 without even a second of  halt. and if i found that he's been too busy with his job and responsibilities, i'll endup being the annoying-est living creature just to get his attention.
  4. sensitivity reflects me. because i cried alot, yes i mean it, ALOTTT!! and my heart is fragile.  even a scratch can lead to years of pain.
i think four is enough for now. eventhough i had too much of negativity in my soul. but these four are the major concerns. bluuuwekkksss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment